There is no shortage of things to see and do during a visit to Elbow Beach Bermuda Resort & Spa. One of the most beautiful nearby Bermuda Attractions is the Crystal Caves. Even if you had planned to spend your entire stay lounging by the beach, here are 6 reasons why you don’t want to miss your chance to visit this Attraction.
- It’s a Family-Friendly Activity: Visitors of all ages love exploring the Crystal Caves – in fact, it was a couple of 12-year-old boys who discovered them! Take the kids and head out on this fun outing before returning to our Bermuda Resort where you can drop them off at the Kid’s Club and enjoy a relaxing, quiet, grown-ups-only dinner!
- Walk Where Mark Twain Walked: The famous author was one of the first visitors to enter the caves. He was so overcome that he called them, “the most beautiful caves in the world.”
- Natural Pools Like You’ve Never Seen: The deep pools you’ll see inside this Bermuda Attraction are an amazing azure blue, and they are impossibly beautiful.
- Optical Illusions: As you walk along the floating pontoons, the beautiful formations seem to be just beneath your feet. The truth, however, is that they are about 50 feet below you!
- Visit Two Caves!: If you buy a combo ticket, you can visit both Crystal Caves and the nearby Fantasy Caves. The Fantasy Caves boast their own beautiful features, and an impressive lighting system helps you to see every detail of the incredible formations.
- Perfect for a Last Minute Adventure: You don’t need reservations to visit this Bermuda Attraction, so it’s a perfect choice when you decide you’d like to take an unplanned jaunt off of the property of our Bermuda Resort.
Tickets to visit the Crystal Caves are $22 for adults and $10 for kids 12 and under. A combo ticket, which includes the Crystal Caves and the Fantasy Caves, is $30 for adults and $12 for kids 12 and under. Note that children under 5 can visit both attractions free of charge.
Planning a visit to Bermuda? Stay at Bermuda’s premier beachfront resort! Take a look at the luxurious Guest Rooms at Elbow Beach Bermuda Resort and then make your reservations online or by calling 800.223.7434.