Graceful colonial architecture, infinite ocean views and 50 garden-adorned beachfront acres frame Bermuda’s Elbow Beach Resort & Spa. A variety of offerings beckon guests to our Beachfront Bermuda Hotel with the allure of discovery and adventure highlighted by, brilliant coral reefs teeming with exotic fish.
Gentle Atlantic surf, emerald green fairways, endless pastel homes, historical churches and the charming avenues of St. George create a beautiful picture of this peaceful Island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean conveniently accessed from all east coast gateway cities.
While staying at Elbow Beach you have easy access to the entire island from our central location. and yes, there is so much to do in Bermuda outside of our resort.
Leisure & Wellness
The Spa At Elbow Beach: Our Spa features 5 Private Spa Suites with handcrafted granite soaking tubs, personal rain showers, private balconies, and Stunning Ocean Views. The Spa at Elbow Beach provides holistic therapies based on ancient techniques and philosophies from around the world. View our Spa Treatments.
Private Beach: Enjoy a half-mile of Pink Sand Beach, reserved exclusively for Guests at our Oceanfront Bermuda Hotel. Umbrellas and chairs are available. Our beach team is happy to provide all snorkel and kayak gear so Guests can enjoy the ocean that awaits.
Swimming Pool: Our Free-Form Swimming Pool is temperature-controlled throughout the year so you can swim during the winter months. The Swimming Pool includes a shallow end for children and a Heated Hot Tub.
Private Yacht: For an unforgettable experience, we offer Guests the chance to charter The Venetian – the only truly luxurious super yacht available to hire in Bermuda. Offering 100 feet of flawless design, an exemplary crew, and some of the finest catering at sea, The Venetian is one-of-a-kind: View details or contact our Concierge for details.
Gourmet Dining: Elbow Beach Bermuda Resort is home to 4 of Bermuda’s most popular dining and refreshment options, including Café Lido, Mickey’s ‘On-the-Beach’ Bistro, Sea Breeze Terrace and Blue Point, a Seasonal Poolside Restaurant.
The Library: Relax in a comfortable 'recreation lounge' with an HD Television, within a library setting.,. Within this relaxing environment right off our main lobby you can catch up on today’s news or shoot a game of pool.
Tennis: The Elbow Beach Tennis Club welcomes our guests and all levels of tennis enthusiasts. Our facility offers 5 Plexi-Pave Tennis Courts. Reservations are strongly recommended. Courts are complimentary for 1 hour per day for Elbow Beach Bermuda Resort guests. Additional hours can be booked at the rate of $15 USD per hour. Lessons are also available with one of our Certified Professionals. Our Pro Shop carries rental rackets for a small hourly fee and tennis balls are available for purchase. Daily match play can be arranged by contacting the tennis shop directly at email@example.com. For more information on lesson rates and available programs please contact the shop directly at 441-236-8737
Horseback Riding: Accompanied by experienced guides, you can enjoy sunrise or sunset rides along the South Shore beaches and follow scenic trails through sand dunes. Horses are available for all levels of riding ability. Please contact our Concierge for details.
Bermuda Golf: There are excellent Golf Courses on the Island, most of which offer stunning ocean vistas. Belmont Hills is an 18-hole golf course that “favors the accurate golfer rather than the big hitter” and is situated only 2 miles from our Bermuda Beachfront Resort. Elbow beach provides while staying on property, based on availability complimentary golf at Belmont Hills. Tee times can be made through our concierge 4 months in advance of your stay. The only charge would be cart, shoes and club rental (if needed). Other golf options are offered at Mid Ocean, a private Bermuda Golf Course recognized as one of the best in the world, or Port Royal, both courses are past host of the PGA Grand Slam of golf. Tuckers point also offers 18 holes.
Cycling: A scenic railway trail running from one end of the island to the other is now open to cyclists. At various points, there are wonderful sea views and several picnic spots. Our Concierge will be happy to provide a trail map and arrange cycle hire. Learn More
Jogging: An extensive circuit runs through our grounds, offering wonderful ocean views. For further exploration there is also a scenic railway trail.
Fitness Room: Our Fitness Room features 3 Treadmills, 2 Stationary Bicycles and 2 Elliptical Machines. There are also, weight machines, and free hand weights as well as a stretch and relaxation area. Private training sessions is offered at a fee.
Scooter Rentals: It’s the most fun you can have on 2 wheels. Chart your own Bermuda adventure aboard a scooter or hybrid electric bike. Learn More
Babysitting Services: We are happy to arrange full babysitting service with 24 hours’ notice. Please ask the Concierge for details.
Children's Menu: Specially prepared dishes for smaller appetites are available. Please ask for our children's menu.
Children's Services and Facilities: Discover a unique child -friendly destination where fun and safety are the focus. Our Kid's Camp offers educational and entertaining programs for children 3-12 years old. Before you arrive please let us know the ages of your children so that we can better prepare for their arrival. For more information or to make reservations, please contact the Concierge at: +1 441-239-9350 or the recreation team at 441-239-9373.
Kids Club 2018
9:00am – 1:00 complimentary, located next to the main pool
Sports Day Sundays
- Beach Board Games – Play Sorry and Checkers in the sand
- Table Tennis Challenge – Do you have a smashing return?
- Cookies Sports – Team up to design your favorite team cookie.
- Frisbee/Boogie Boarding – Glide in the air or on water!
- Soccer Challenge - Are you ready to be score?
Beach Buddies Mondays & Saturdays
- Beachersize – Feel the soft sand in your toes, while getting fit to Bermuda tunes.
- Tie-Dye T-shirt Madness – This Elbow Souvenir is a keeper.
- Sand Arts and Crafts – Create a collection of Beach designs.
- Sand Sculpture / Swim – Castles, sand dunes and waves a perfect combination.
- Volleyball – Volley with your teammates.
Top Chef Tuesdays & Thursdays Cupcakes (Tuesdays) Cookies (Thursdays)
- Cupcake /Cookie Mixers – Stir, pour and decorate a delicious treat.
- Pizza Making – Pepperoni or just plain cheese, it will be a tasty lunch.
- Chef Splash – Dip into a pool of blue mix.
- Picture me Chef– Capture your entire chef moves in a frame you’ll create.
Bermuda Day Wednesdays
- Bermuda Rock Diving – Standing one foot tall and solid. Can be enjoyed by all.
- Bermuda Pink Sand Jewelry – Take home a piece of Bermuda tradition.
- 1Gombey & Kite Arts and Crafts –Gombey Costume & Bermuda kite workshop open!
- Cricket – Choose a team to compete and learn the rules of this top local sport!
Pirates of Bermuda Fridays
- Walking the Plank Swim – Who will make the biggest splash?
- Buried Treasure Hunters – Dig deep for the golden treasures.
- Snorkel Sports – Search the Barrier Reefs of the shoreline. (Snorkels Provided)
- Volleyball– Team Blackbeard against the Captured Crew
Pajama Swim Jam Tuesdays & Saturdays
- Cocktail Party – Meet and Greet with an icy Coke!
- Dinner Creations –Chef up and then eat your pizza creation. Anyone hungry?
- Poolside Dancing Grooves – Learn the latest moves to make a splash difference!
- Ice Cream Sundae Creations – Chocolate, whipped cream with a cherry on top.
- Pillow Toss and Story Telling – Help the counselor finish off a good book.
- Movie Madness – The latest and greatest flicks.
- 9:00am – 10:00am Registration/Hello/Play/Snacks
- Lunch – (room charge) & Local Pen Pals – Connect with the local kids on the island by mail.
- Feed the Birds
- Name that Fish
- Sunburn Movies
Book now by calling ext. 9373. Ages 3 – 12 years old (2 and under welcome to join if accompanied by an adult)
Space is limited!