Graceful colonial architecture, infinite ocean views and 50 garden-adorned beachfront acres frame Bermuda’s Elbow Beach Resort & Spa. Myriad pursuits beckon Guests at our Beachfront Bermuda Hotel with the allure of discovery and adventure, including brilliant coral reefs teeming with exotic fish.
Gentle Atlantic surf parted by an ocean kayak. Emerald green fairways and the dapper, pastel homes, sober churches and the charming avenues of St. George create a beautiful picture of this peaceful region.
Yes, there is another world beyond our Bermuda Resort, but the simpler pleasures remain closer to home for doing absolutely, unmistakably nothing at all.
Leisure & Wellness
The Spa At Elbow Beach: Our Spa features 5 Private Spa Suites with handcrafted granite soaking tubs, personal rain showers, private balconies, and Stunning Ocean Views. The Spa at Elbow Beach provides holistic therapies based on ancient techniques and philosophies from around the world. View our Spa Treatments.
Private Beach: Enjoy a half-mile of Pink Sand Beach, reserved exclusively for Guests at our Oceanfront Bermuda Hotel. Umbrellas and chairs are available. Our beach team is happy to provide all snorkel and kayak gear so Guests can enjoy the ocean that awaits.
Swimming Pool: Our Free-Form Swimming Pool is temperature-controlled throughout the year so you can swim during the winter months. The Swimming Pool includes a shallow end for children and a Heated Hot Tub.
Private Yacht: For an unforgettable experience, we offer Guests the chance to charter The Venetian – the only truly luxurious super yacht available to hire in Bermuda. Offering 100 feet of flawless design, an exemplary crew, and some of the finest catering at sea, The Venetian is one-of-a-kind: View details or contact our Concierge for details.
Gourmet Dining: Elbow Beach Bermuda Resort is home to 4 of Bermuda’s most popular dining and refreshment options, including Café Lido, Mickey’s ‘On-the-Beach’ Bistro, Sea Breeze Terrace and Blue Point, a Seasonal Poolside Restaurant.
The Library: Relax in a comfy 'recreation lounge' with an HD Television, a well-stocked library, an antique pool table, and a hotel honour bar. Catch up on today’s news or shoot a game of pool.
Tennis: The Elbow Beach Tennis Club welcomes our guests and all levels of tennis enthusiasts. Our facility offers 5 Plexi-Pave Tennis Courts, 3 of which are equipped with lights for evening play. Reservations are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Courts are complimentary for 1 hour per day for Elbow Beach Bermuda Resort guests. Additional hours can be booked at the rate of $15 USD per hour during the day and $20 USD for evening play with lights. Lessons are also available with one of our local I.T.F. Certified Professionals. Our Pro Shop carries rental rackets for a small hourly fee and tennis balls are available for purchase. Daily match play can be arranged by contacting the tennis shop directly at email@example.com. For more information on lesson rates and available programs please see our website: Learn More >
Horseback Riding: Accompanied by experienced guides, you can enjoy sunrise or sunset rides along the South Shore beaches and follow scenic trails through sand dunes. Horses are available for all levels of riding ability. Please contact our Concierge for details.
Bermuda Golf: There are no fewer than 6 excellent Golf Courses on the Island, most of which offer stunning ocean vistas. Belmont Hills is an 18-hole golf course that “favours the accurate golfer rather than the big hitter” and is situated only 2 miles from our Bermuda Beachfront Resort. Our Concierge will be happy to book a tee time for you at any of the island’s courses including Mid Ocean, a private Bermuda Golf Course recognized as one of the best in the world, or Port Royal, past host of the PGA Grand Slam of golf.
Cycling: A scenic railway trail running from one end of the island to the other is now open to cyclists. At various points, there are wonderful sea views and several picnic spots. Our Concierge will be happy to provide a trail map and arrange cycle hire. Learn More
Jogging: An extensive circuit runs through our grounds, offering wonderful ocean views. For further exploration there is also a scenic railway trail.
Fitness Room: Our Fitness Room features 3 Treadmills, 2 Stationary Bicycles and 2 Elliptical Machines. There are also weight benches, weight machines and free hand weights as well as a stretch and relaxation area.
Scooter Rentals: It’s the most fun you can have on 2 wheels. Chart your own Bermuda adventure aboard a scooter or hybrid electric bike. Learn More
Babysitting Services: We are happy to arrange full babysitting service with 24 hours notice. Please ask the Concierge for details.
Children's Menu: Specially prepared dishes for smaller appetites are available. Please ask for our children's menu.
Children's Services and Facilities: Discover a unique, kid-friendly destination where fun and safety are the focus. The Kid's Camp offers educational and entertaining programs for children 3-12 years old. Before you arrive please let us know the ages of your children so that we can better prepare for their arrival. For more information or to make reservations, please contact the Concierge at: +1 441-239-9350 or Email.
Kids Club 2017
9:00am – 4:00pm Free Located next to the main pool
Sports Day Sundays
- 10:00am – 10:30am Beach Board Games – Play Sorry and Checkers in the sand
- 10:30am – 11:30am Table Tennis Challenge – Do you have a smashing return?
- 11:30am – 12:00pm Cookies Sports – Team up to design your favorite team cookie.
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm Frisbee/Boogie Boarding – Glide in the air or on water!
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm Soccer Challenge - Are you ready to be score?
Beach Buddies Mondays & Saturdays
- 10:00am – 10:30am Beachersize – Feel the soft sand in your toes, while getting fit to Bermuda tunes.
- 10:30am – 11:30am Tie-Dye T-shirt Madness – This Elbow Souvenir is a keeper.
- 11:30am – 12:00pm Sand Arts and Crafts – Create a collection of Beach designs.
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm Sand Sculpture / Swim – Castles, sand dunes and waves a perfect combination.
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm Volleyball – Volley with your teammates.
Top Chef Tuesdays & Thursdays Cupcakes (Tuesdays) Cookies (Thursdays)
- 10:00am – 11:30am Cupcake /Cookie Mixers – Stir, pour and decorate a delicious treat.
- 11:30am – 12:00pm Pizza Making – Pepperoni or just plain cheese, it will be a tasty lunch.
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm Chef Splash – Dip into a pool of blue mix.
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm Picture me Chef– Capture your entire chef moves in a frame you’ll create.
Bermuda Day Wednesdays
- 10:00am – 11:00am Bermuda Rock Diving – Standing one foot tall and solid. Can be enjoyed by all.
- 11:00am – 12:00pm Bermuda Pink Sand Jewelry – Take home a piece of Bermuda tradition.
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm Gombey & Kite Arts and Crafts –Gombey Costume & Bermuda kite workshop open!
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm Cricket – Choose a team to compete and learn the rules of this top local sport!
Pirates of Bermuda Fridays
- 10:00am – 10:30am Walking the Plank Swim – Who will make the biggest splash?
- 10:30am – 12:00m Buried Treasure Hunters – Dig deep for the golden treasures.
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm Snorkel Sports – Search the Barrier Reefs of the shoreline. (Snorkels Provided)
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm Badminton – Team Blackbeard against the Captured Crew
Pajama Swim Jam Tuesdays & Saturdays
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm Coketail Party – Meet and Greet with an icy Coke!
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm Dinner Creations –Chef up and then eat your pizza creation. Anyone hungry?
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm Poolside Dancing Grooves – Learn the latest moves to make a splash difference!
- 8:00pm – 8:30pm Ice Cream Sundae Creations – Chocolate, whipped cream with a cherry on top.
- 8:30pm – 9:00pm Pillow Toss and Story Telling – Help the counselor finish off a good book.
- 9:00pm – 10:00pm Movie Madness – The latest and greatest flicks.
- 9:00am – 10:00am Registration/Hello/Play/Snacks
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch – (room charge) & Local Pen Pals – Connect with the local kids on the island by mail.
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm Feed the Birds
- 2:30pm – 3:00pm Name that Fish
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm Sunburn Movies
Book now by calling ext. 9373. Ages 3 – 12 years old (2 and under welcome to join if accompanied by an adult)
Space is limited!